Have you ever thought of Volunteering? Leading Lives would love to meet you?
There are so many benefits to volunteering:
- You could really make a difference to the lives of others and feel a valued member of a team
- You could add a positive contribution to your local community, the environment and society
- You could improve your confidence and self-esteem whilst gaining new skills, knowledge and experience
- We can introduce you to new people, maybe making new friends
- We can support you to be the person you want to be!
- We can help you develop your CV and provide you with a reference
If you would like to apply please complete our Volunteer Application Form (please see link below), or click on Enquiry Form
and send us your details. For more information or to request an easy read application form contact our Workforce team on 01473 406776.
The Suffolk Autism social club are looking for new volunteers: Suffolk Autism Social Club Volunteer Opportunities