There is a genuine sense of camaraderie and we are a happy, positive place to work where people can draw on their own talents and enthusiasm. We offer flexible working and the opportunity to gain experience across many different aspects of social care.
We are a not-for-profit business so our trading surplus is re-invested back into services for our customers or into the local community through our Community Benefit Fund.
Staff benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Mileage 45p mile
- Cooperative benefits- Child care vouchers, bike to work
- Credit Union- loans and savings
- Compressive paid induction and training. Once completed they will have The Care certificate which is a nationally recognised qualification.
- Weekend and Bank holiday enhancements
- Annual Appraisal scheme- linked to bonus and salary awards
- All staff are expected to complete NVQ qualification ( QCF level 2, 3 or 5 depending on role)
- Career Progression Scheme- change to develop personally and professionally.
- Flexible working – chance to work across different services, meeting new people and gaining range of experience.