Welcome to Bury Community Hub
Our Community Hub at Bury St Edmunds is very spacious and well equipped to cater for everyone, including those with very complex needs.
Our experienced and caring staff provide high levels of care and support to meet the individual needs of each of our customers. We go above and beyond basic care needs to allow our customers to experience a wide range of opportunities and activities in a happy and safe environment.
The range of facilities at Bury St Edmunds include:
● Comfortable and flexible day room and lounge and dining area
● Sensory Room
● Fully adapted kitchens for cooking skills and baking
● Beautiful gardens for growing produce and relaxing
● Changing Places and Wheelchair Weighing Scales
● NEW GAMING ROOM - in progress - watch this space
We have a wide range of activities for customers to choose from to develop social, sensory and learning skills.
We also run a range of specific courses to enhance and develop their skills such as computing, communication and cooking.
Have a look at our calendar to find out more information about what we offer:
Bury Community Hub, Hollow Road, Bury St Edmunds, IP32 7AY
Call: 01284 756805 or email: email@example.com