Leading Lives can provide a personal assistant so you can access your community during the daytime, evening and weekends. You might want to go to a concert, theatre, cinema, night club or a trip to London Comic Con. Tell us what you want to do, and we will support you to achieve it.
BASE includes the opportunity to learn new skills and be more independent. We are planning and delivering workshops and short courses about: personal safety (in the community and using the internet safely), having relationships (sexual health) and meal preparation.
Find out more
You will probably want to talk to us to find out more and see if BASE is for you. Please phone or email us with any questions you have. We’d love to talk to you.
Contact the BASE teams on:
- 01502 512937 / Lowestoftinfo@leadinglives.org.uk
- 01473 400855 / Ipswichinfo@leadinglives.org.uk
- 01787 464380 / Sudburyinfo@leadinglives.org.uk
Bury St Edmunds
- 01284 719373 / Buryinfo@leadinglives.org.uk
- 01449 745970 / Stowmarketinfo@leadinglives.org.uk