Do you want to work for a dynamic growing social enterprise, where your skills and values will be recognised and rewarded?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Team Manager to be part of our Countywide Short-Term Enablement Service.
You will be supervising a small team of practitioners in Lowestoft who deliver short term support to people with learning disabilities and autism on a referral basis from social work teams. It is essential that you have experience of working with people with learning disabilities and autism, and that you understand the principles of assessment and eligibility criteria under the Care Act 2014.
You will be welcomed into an enthusiastic, professional and supportive management team. You will receive specialist training and development to grow as a leader in our Professional Service.
- Supervising, managing and developing practitioners
- Quality checking of assessments and written evidence
- Meeting organisational and local authority reporting requirements
- Demonstrating leadership and a solution focused approach
- Support the undertaking of caseload and assessments
- Be responsible for the receipt and allocation of referrals
- Build relationships and work alongside partner organisations
- Budget management
- Promote the organisation’s Cooperative and Social Enterprise values
Closing date: 1st February 2019
To apply of this role, it is essential that you have the experience necessary to demonstrate the skills and criteria within the job description. Candidates will also be qualified to QCF level 5 or be willing to work toward in the next 12 months.
If you would like more information please feel free to contact Lucy Humphrey on 01473 351080 or Boo Dendy on 01473 351624. If you would like to join the team in Leading Lives please click on APPLY NOW or download your application form.