We are recruiting Support Workers to work flexibly across our range of services in the North East area, where you will work both as part of a team and individually. The service areas include:
- Short Breaks : John Turner House which offers short stays and supported holidays to enable family carers to have time away from their caring role and provide a fun holiday for the individual.
- Domiciliary: Our Independence Plus service is tailored around the person and their life both in their home and community.
- Day Opportunities : The Community Hub and external services offers a range of activities, experiences and learning as well as a chance for individuals to make new friends and just enjoy some leisure time.
- Supported Living : Supported Living service provides 24 hour support to groups of tenants in their own homes. You will promote independence by encouragement, learning new skills and trying new experiences we all relish.
We will grow your confidence and skills working across the variety of services enabling you to enjoy the diversity of your role.
We will offer you:
- Paid training and a full induction
- Competitive salary
- Generous company pension
- Bonus Scheme
- Co-operative flexible benefits including child care and bike to work
We believe that the right values and attitudes are the most important things when recruiting staff, not just experience. We are looking for candidates who know this is a unique and worthwhile job; who are passionate about the rights of people with learning disabilities and will enjoy supporting them to have happy and fulfilled lives.
If you would like to join the team as a Support Worker in Leading Lives please click on APPLY NOW or download your application form. For more information please contact us on 01473 406776.