The smallest achievement can be a breakthrough for someone living with Autism. By becoming a support worker with Leading Lives you’ll help make every day breakthroughs happen more often.
If you would like to join the team as a Support Worker in Leading Lives please click on APPLY NOW or download your application form. For more information please call our Supported Living office on 01502 446682
We are looking for Support Workers to work across our Supported Living houses in Lowestoft, who have an understanding and compassion for people living with Autism and want to help people to achieve their personal goals. Being a support worker takes courage, patience and commitment, but the role is rewarding. We need you to be resilient, supportive and sensitive towards the needs of our customers.
In return you will get:
• Flexibility to work shift patterns
• The opportunity to complete level 2 and/or 3 QCF in Health & Social care
• Work in an organisation that puts customers first
• Wages paid Monthly starting at £8.07ph
• Competitive benefits including pension, additional annual leave and cycle to work schemes.
• DBS cost will be met by Leading Lives.
• Full induction to the company and our values as well as on the job training shadowing and ongoing support and development.
• Regular supervisions and a senior team that are supportive.