We are looking to recruit for the following contracts at our community hub in Ipswich
Our Community Hub offers a range of activities, experiences and learning as well as a chance for individuals to make new friends and just enjoy some leisure time.
New South West is a vibrant, evolving hub. We support customers to experience the opportunities we all take for granted; from domestic tasks to leisure learning, social pastimes in the hub and in the local area. We create a safe environment for customers to be part of our society.
- Passionate about enabling adults with learning disabilities to be as independent as possible in their day to day lives?
- Empathetic and able to tailor the support you offer to care for individuals in a
- Imaginative and able to use your skills and interests to involve and inspire others?
- A proactive team member, who will bring new ideas and support colleagues to make their ideas a reality?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to update customer support plans, write session plans and complete evaluation sheets.
- Computer skills would be an advantage, but we will support you to upskill.
If you would like to join the team as a Support Worker in Leading Lives please click on APPLY NOW or download your application form. For more information please contact us on 01473 406776.