Do you have passion and experience for Drama, Dance and Performing Arts?
We have an exciting opportunity to work with our Fabba Theatre Company as a Support Worker. You must be able to commit to flexible working pattern along with key skills to support our customers within the Fabba Theatre Group.
Are you passionate about ensuring the best opportunities for vulnerable adults with complex needs? Do you want to work for an award-winning social care company? Do you have the skills to support our customers to lead an independent life?
- Competitive salary and pension scheme, matching up to 8%
- Holiday package, increasing with service and the opportunity to purchase additional holiday
- Comprehensive and bespoke training, including full induction
- Opportunities to complete a Care Certificate, QCF and develop your career through our Career Pathway
- Flexible working opportunities
- Occupational sick pay
Leading Lives provides social care support for people with learning disabilities, autism and complex needs in the home and in the community across Suffolk and neighbouring counties. We are a not-for-profit social enterprise, owned by our employees. Any surplus we make is reinvested back into services for our customers or into the local community.
We are currently recruiting for a Support Worker at our Lowestoft Community Hub.
- Excellent organisation skills
- An interest and/or background in drama and/or dance
- A desire to help people realise and reach their potential
- Good sense of humour
- Driver with access to own transport
- Prepared to go the extra mile
- Excellent diplomacy and social skills
- Committed and hard working
- Supporting the performers during rehearsals and performances
- Supporting the director as needed
- Supporting individuals with personal care needs and general well being
- Collecting and recording fees and general admin
- Responsible for opening and closing venues as needed
Whilst experience in a similar organisation/role would be advantageous, we believe that the right values and attitudes are also important when recruiting new staff.
- You believe everyone should always be treated with dignity and respect
- You will listen to customers and work flexibly to meet their needs
- You ensure customers have choice and control over how they are supported
- You believe everyone has the right to progress in life, experience new opportunities and learn new skills
- You are passionate that people should live safely in their communities, treated equally and feel safe.
Please note due to the nature of the work we do and our service users, all Leading Lives appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.